The Video and Drone control IP core is a single chip solution that supports:
- Quadcopter control
- JPEG/MJPEG image/video compression and stream through Wi-Fi or others
- Camera stabilization
- Collision avoidance by implementing low range LiDARs
- Quadcopter piloting through standard web browser or RC
- Camera position controlling through standard web browser
- Non-volatile memory for holding default or custom configurations
- No programming is required by end user
The IP core could be implemented in FPGAs, not limited to, of Xilinx, Intel (Altera), or Microsemi.
Below picture displays the application diagram of the IP core.